Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Moving & Life

Had an existential moment last night and a minor freak out about where my life is headed. Do I really want to do Costume Design? I can't draw or sew,  but I'd like to learn.  I'm drawn to it because of the creativity.  I want to write.  Do I just graduate with History and English?  Go to grad school?  I'd really need to get into an Art History program for what I'd want to do.  I like research,  teaching,  and traveling. But I don't want to drown in boring archives and dreadfully dull readings.  Dramaturgy is appealing because there is the research aspect of it and it's social/cultural research. Costume Design would be helpful for either an MFA or an MA in Art History because it deals with material culture. I want to design too... I'm almost all moved in and finally settled. Pictures to come. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete